Thursday, October 29, 2009

Emailing Companies

              Okay so I have recently started emailing companies about their products. Sometimes I get lucky and sometimes I don't. I have gotten a huge booklet of things from S. C. Johnson & Son for their glade products; as well as a free coupon for a reed diffuser. (I emailed them about the reed diffusers... I absolutely love those!) Anyways I emailed Kellogs the other day about the Sponge Bob Cheez-its and told them how my three year old loves them. This is the email I received.

How thoughtful of you to take the time to let us know how much your three year old enjoys Sunshine® Cheez-It® Crackers. That must of been the cutest thing I heard all day! Tell him your welcome for us!
Everyone at our company devotes a great deal of effort to developing wholesome, appealing products, and it is good to know you think we have been successful. I am going to send your son some stickers in the mail. We have spongebob T-shirts but they only come in large. We really appreciate that you took the time to email us! You shoul receive the stickers in 7-10 business days.
We appreciate your interest in our company and products.


Sincerely,
            Awww that is sweet. Thank you Kellogs. Now if you would like to email companies then check out this blog. She is wonderful at putting together five a day to mail:  couponingtodisney

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visit My other Blog 'It's All About Entering Giveaways' for current giveaways I have entered!