Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thursday and Friday is Swagbucks Day!

Every Thursday there's a new Swagcode in Special Offers again!  Here's how to get it:

Go to the Toolbar at the top of the Swagbucks homepage and click on "Ways to Earn"Click on "Special Offers"
Click on the blue box to the right that says "No Obligation Offers"You will see the first offer. 
Click "Skip" or "See next offer" for each offer until you get to the swagcode.

And, don't forget, tomorrow is MEGA Swagbucks Day!  Maybe you'll get a 20, 50, or 100! 

Also I just noticed yet a new feature to Swagbucks.... go here to see what I mean. I know I love easy ways to earn any amount!

Not sure what Swagbucks is, check out this post!
Interested in signing up, go here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visit My other Blog 'It's All About Entering Giveaways' for current giveaways I have entered!