Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!

xnewyear567.gif
I wanted to take this time to wish everyone a Happy New Year. I am not one to make New Years resolutions but this year I am going to try. I will be posting a weekly post updating you on how I am doing. I encourage everyone to comment and let me know how yours are going. Then this time next year we will look back at how well we did (or at least how well we tried lol) Okay so now onto my resolutions:
  1. I resolve to be more patient not only with my children and husband but with myself. 
  2. I resolve to use the wii to work out at least 50% of the time I am supposed to.
  3. I resolve to actually finish not just start sewing projects
  4. I resolve to continue to save money and work on our family being in one household again. 
Okay okay I think that is good, Ill be lucky if I can accomplish these . So again Happy New Year.  Lets make a toast to more bargains with more saved!
Cheers - Wine Glasses

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visit My other Blog 'It's All About Entering Giveaways' for current giveaways I have entered!